Leverage the facility of Intel Galileo to build amazingly basic, but extraordinary projects
About This Book
- Learn find out how to attach extra to the Intel Galileo to simply create advanced robots
- Understand GPIO pins at the Galileo and the way to take advantage of them
- Control a DC motor in order that your unit can force wheels or tracks.
Who This ebook Is For
This booklet is for someone who has ever been fascinated by utilizing the Intel Galileo to create electronics tasks. a few programming heritage comes in handy, but when you know the way to take advantage of a private desktop, through the step by step directions during this e-book, you could build complicated electronics tasks that use the Intel Galileo.
What you are going to Learn
- Access the Linux method that's the foundation for Galileo so as to add much more advanced and software
- Install and use the software program improvement surroundings and fix to the Galileo and increase courses for it
- Add an easy show to the Galileo
- Connect exterior HW to the GPIO pins
- Control DC vehicles with the Galileo
- Add sensors to a Galileo-based project
- Access your Galileo wirelessly
- Understand the fundamentals of sketches, comprise documents, and HW support
Intel Galileo necessities presents step by step directions on tips on how to use the Galileo in home made electronics tasks. we start by way of powering up the Galileo and loading the improvement procedure to start. submit this, we glance at GPIO power often in addition to the fundamentals of programming the GPIO pins, additionally studying the way to attach exterior HW to the GPIO pins. relocating on, we commence connecting a show to the Galileo, whereas studying the details comparable to uploading the help records, programming textual content and images, and getting enter from a touchscreen. extra considerably, we commence controlling automobiles, including sensors, and studying easy methods to converse wirelessly along with your Galileo projects.
We finish via construction a large choice of initiatives with the Galileo comparable to controlling servos for jogging robots, hacking toy robots with the Galileo, and developing an ROV (Remotely Operated motor vehicle) with the Galileo.